KEVLAR® Lined Cut Resistant Leather Gloves
These KEVLAR® lined slash resistant gloves, or ‘Resister Gloves’, are a favourite of Police, Duty and Corrections officers throughout the world.
Constructed with ‘premium leather’ and dyed with a water and fade resistant treatment. They are ‘wrist length’ (shorty) with elasticised cuffs.
- Heavy Duty 100% knitted KEVLAR® cut resistant liner
- Genuine dyed cowhide leather shell
- Popular ‘shorty’ slip on design
- Colour: Black
A ‘sharp looking’ search, frisk and ‘Street Glove’ with a significant level of protection from sharp edges and abrasive surfaces. They are also thin enough to perform critical tasks including paperwork and the use of fire arms.
Cut resistant gloves should be considered standard equipment for all law enforcement personnel in high risk or search situations.
Essential standard kit for any Police Officer, Prison Officer, Security Guard, Doorman, Bailiff, Debt Collector and anyone in potential risk situations.
- Measure the hand with a tape measure around the knuckles of your hand.
- Measurement of your hand - the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.
Glove Size: X Large (25 - 27 cm, 9.75 - 10.5 inches)
Glove Size: Large (23 - 25 cm, 9 - 9.75 inches)