- Our standard delivery charge to U.K. mainland
(England, Scotland and Wales) is ￡3.50 up to￡10
order value,￡5.99 over ￡10 order value
up to 20Kg in weight (not per item). Orders of over￡75
- Overseas delivery is charged at cost.
All orders to our Military serving outside the
UK are welcome.
Please ensure the correct
Title, Name, Unit & BFPO number are included in your delivery
- Consignment delivered to UK BFPO
- Maximum weight 20kg
- Maximum weight to HM Ships 11kg (BFPO 200 to
- Maximum length 1.05m. Maximum length and girth
The price to BFPO is￡5.95 via
Parcelforce, weight up to 20Kg.
The final invoice will be
amended to take into account any variation of the carriage charge for
BFPO as stated.
- Soldiers serving abroad
would be charged postage of￡5.95 max.
there is a need to return goods, please contact us first to enable us
to make any preparations for replacement, refund or repair.
- Claims for damaged or defective goods must be within 7 days
of receipt by calling 01309 641086 to obtain a returns authorisation
- A copy of the original receipt must
accompany return goods. We are unable to accept returned goods without
- We advise that all goods are returned using signature on
receipt post. We will accept no responsibility for goods lost or
damaged in the post when being returned to us.
- Please note that the cost of return of goods to us will not
be pre-paid. Postal costs will be the customers responsibility and will
only be reimbursed back to you if the goods were faulty,
damaged or incorrectly supplied.
- If goods have been used/abused beyond what is deemed normal
wear and tear or maliciously damaged, no replacement will be made.
- Zips and buckles are not covered for refund on Graded