If there is a need to return goods, please contact us first to enable us to make any preparations for replacement, refund or repair.
· Claims for damaged or defective goods must be within 7 days of receipt by calling 01309 641086 to obtain a returns authorisation number.
· A copy of the original receipt must accompany return goods. We are unable to accept returned goods without it.
· We advise that all goods are returned using signature on receipt post. We will accept no responsibility for goods lost or damaged in the post when being returned to us.
· Please note that the cost of return of goods to us will not be pre-paid. Postal costs will be the customers responsibility and will only be reimbursed back to you if the goods were faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied.
· If goods have been used/abused beyond what is deemed normal wear and tear or maliciously damaged, no replacement will be made.
· Zips and buckles are not covered for refund on Graded goods.