Viper COOLMAX Tactical Hiking Walking Socks
No one wants to sweat and stay wet! These Viper socks incorporate Dupont CoolMax fabrics which offer engineered comfort through the use of proprietory four-channel fibres. In plain English, what that really means is that when your body perspires, CoolMax moves moisture quickly away from your skin to the outer layer of the fabric.
· Quality Viper CoolMax Socks
· Incorporating Dupont CoolMax fabric
· Resist shrinking, odours and mildew
· Draws heat-generated moisture away from your feet
· Reinforced heel and toe area
· Close fitting, windproof
· Wool lining for dryness and comfort
· Washable, dryable and stay soft and non-chaffing
· Contains 40% wool, 40% Acrylic, 20% Nylon
· Fits size 6 to 11
Colour: Black with grey heel and toe
Why COOLMAX Fabric
COOLMAX fabric is the original performance fabric that has been helping top athletes push harder and longer but is now being discovered for the cool comfort it brings to everyday apparel.
COOLMAX fabric has proven moisture management benefits that, depending on your needs, can be applied to or found in a whole new range of clothing styles - from moderate and high-intensity performance apparel to everyday casual wear.
So consumers get the level of performance they need to stay cool and comfortable in any situation.